Finnish Youth Centre Network SNK wanted to complete its stalled website reform and intensify its stakeholder communication with personalized newsletters.
After the chosen service provider couldn’t offer customer service and support needed in a massive reform project, the association chose Liana Technologies as its new partner.
With the help of Liana’s newsletter tool and integrations implemented to its websites, SNK doubled the number of its newsletter subscribers in half a year. Also, the opening rates and click-through rates of the newsletters rose wildly after the introduction of the new tool.
Attractive and easily shareable contents lure website visitors
The websites of SNK were moved to Liana's website service and new functions were introduced at the same time. Calendar function makes it easy to follow events and search them by category. Newsletter subscription function was also added to the pages to activate website visitors to subscribe.
Contents created with Liana’s website tool are visually impressive and they are easy to share in social media channels. Tempting high-quality blog content has had a significant impact on site traffic.
- The number of daily website visitors has increased tenfold
- An average of hundreds, sometimes thousands, of visitors visit the site daily
Data helps to personalize newsletters
The free newsletter tool SNK previously used was functional, but it didn’t offer the possibility for personalizing the content.
“We want to know why a person has subscribed to our newsletter, so we can analyze better which kind of contents are found interesting and what kind of letters get opened”, says Sanna Spisak, Communications and Organization Coordinator of SNK.
Liana’s newsletter tool works together with the website tool, collecting versatile data of website visitors and newsletter flow. The data helps to personalize and target newsletters to desired recipient groups.
The numbers tell it all
The elegant and distinctive brand design of SNK’s newsletter has been welcomed in the field of youth work. The success of targeted newsletters shows also in these numbers
- The number of newsletter subscribers has almost doubled in half a year
- The opening rate of the latest newsletter was vaulting 40%, click-through rate 20% and click-opening ratio up to 47.5%
- Compared to previous indicators of the association, opening rates and click-through rates of the newsletters has increased 200% and click-opening ratio up to 950%