Why media analysis?
- You get an unbiased perspective on your media visibility and how to develop it
- You’ll be able to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of yours and competitor’s brands
- You get concrete data which you can utilize in the future decision making
- You’ll know when and how your organization is talked about in different media
- You’ll know if your press releases have been published in desired media and what their effectiveness has been
- You’ll receive constant feedback on the achievement of set goals and the effectiveness of your communications
How do we help you to make results?
- Based on your needs and goals, we create a customized media analysis that you can use in developing your communications
- We collect data that interests you with Liana®Cloud PR & Media solution and give reports in an easy-to-read format
- We measure your visibility in journalistic media, social media channels, online forums and blogs
- We go through the analysis together in order to improve your communications and reach your goals
What is included in media analysis as a service?
The service package can include, for example
- Kick-off meeting in which we check your needs for media analysis
- Result plan which includes your concrete goals and follow-up on the results
- Electronic delivery on your media analysis at desired intervals, for example monthly, quarterly or annually
- Easy-to-read reports, which you can share as such to management, for instance
- Reviewing the analysis results together with our professionals always when needed
Media analysis as a service starts from 120€/month.
The final price is determined by the size of the package.
We can compile the following types of media analysis, for example
- Reviewing the public image of the company or organization
- Competitor analysis
- Analyses of certain theme or industry
- The publicity of the organization during an event or a crisis
- The organization’s relationship to phenomena
- Tone analysis of the articles written about the organization
- The reach of media hits, i.e. the number of the potential audience
- Social media analysis
Ask more about different use cases of media analysis!